Digital Fundraising Assistant
Sightsavers is seeking an enthusiastic Digital Fundraising Assistant to join our friendly, award-winning Digital Fundraising Team. This is a varied and vital role which helps ensure that we can run effective digital fundraising campaigns and fully support all fundraising activity online. This position is responsible for managing specific projects as well as working with colleagues across fundraising and the wider organisation.
Salary: £23,000 – £26,000 per annum
The role will involve:
- managing specific digital fundraising projects which could include the briefing, creation and optimisation of landing pages, email journeys or new digital advertising creative
- working with stakeholders to make sure that projects are delivered on time and on budget
- adding value to offline fundraising campaigns
- proactively considering a global perspective to ensure efficiency and optimisation across all countries
- liaising with our other fundraising teams in the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Italy, the US and India to keep everyone updated
- monitoring and reconciling income and expenditure
- providing admin support to the team and much more…
We’re looking for someone with:
- a real passion for digital and some experience of managing multiple projects and activities
- strong organisational and administrative skills, as well as copy writing, editing and proofing skills with great attention to detail
- an understanding of, and commitment to, disability inclusion is really important
There are some other ‘nice to haves’ like experience of using a CMS and experience of working in the fundraising or charity sector but we are confident that we can support the right individual to excel in this role and learn everything that they need to know on the job.
We anticipate that interviews will take place at our offices in Haywards Heath w/c 28 October 2019.
To find out more, please view the full job description.
How to apply
To apply for this post by email, please download our application form and equal opportunities form and return as two separate documents to [email protected].
We’re an equal opportunities employer, and we particularly encourage qualified people living with a disability to apply. Find out about our commitment to inclusion. We will be contacting shortlisted candidates for interview shortly after the closing dates. We regret that in view of the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond if you are unsuccessful. We hope you understand the need to concentrate resources towards our work. Sightsavers is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of adults at risk and children as a priority. This is reflected in our pre-employment checks and requirement to verify and check the identity and references of all applicants.